Business Analyst – (Project Manager / Scrum Master)
Job Description: Business Analyst – (Project Manager / Scrum Master)
Qualification: B. Tech (CS / IT), MCA, BCA
- Facilitate the Scrum process from initiation through delivery.
- Serve as liaisons between the product owner, development team, and stake holders to ensure that the team is set up for success.
- Focus on building high functioning teams.
- Work with Product to ensure the product backlog is maintained and, and facilitate productivity removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team’s sprint / initiative goals.
- Comfortable working with and growing teams that are going through a large scale transformation.
- Preserve flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes.
- Able to servant lead multiple teams at one time.
- 3 – 6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Must have strong experience in Jira & Confluence skills.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Required Skills and Experience
- Required self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology.
- Should be developing knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language.
- Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
- Qualification: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting.
- Should have baseline skills in Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge & Testing.
- Excellent Salary Compensation
- Employee friendly corporate work culture
- Exposure to interact with foreign clients
- Timings are flexible with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Lucrative Rewards and Recognition