Turabit is a technology company that believes in making IT easy for businesses to care for their customers, Everywhere.
We are team of operators dedicated to making an impact on the lives of all of those we work with.
Thankfully, our products help us scale that dedication beyond the walls of our office.
- The candidate needs to perform Gathering and eliciting clear and definite project requirements.
- Interface with clients and gain understanding of requirements/process through meeting and discussion.
- Prepare and review the requirement analysis as well functional specification documents.
- Responsible for preparing wire-frame(s) to meet with client’s exact requirement by coordinating with team leaders.
- Review of Design Mock-up from internal UAT point of view.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, including the ability to organize time, work on multiple tasks, and follow tasks and projects through to completion, while keeping all interested parties properly updated.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy of processes.
- Create User Stories for requirements identified/provided by Stakeholders or clients.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met and determining project changes.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Good understanding of business processes.
- Wireframe creating skill.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be a fast learner, self-motivated, team player, and collaborator.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Good to have Agile / Scrum development understanding.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Continuous training by full-time trainer
- Paid Internship
- Employee friendly corporate work culture
- Exposure to interact with US people
- Timings are fixed with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Lucrative Rewards and Recognition
- Opportunity to work with Management
- Dedicated training and mentoring for career growth
- Opportunities to work on advanced technologies NLP, RPA, ML, etc.