Turabit is a technology company that believes in making IT easy for businesses to care for their customers, Everywhere.
We are team of operators dedicated to making an impact on the lives of all of those we work with.
Thankfully, our products help us scale that dedication beyond the walls of our office.
- You will develop and extend the Turabit platform.
- Writing effective and scalable Python codes.
- Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Language.
- Writing clean, scalable & efficient code
- Designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Building reusable code libraries for future use.
- Technical review of Junior developers work
- Provide guidance to Juniors and take ownership of their work
- Good understanding of data-types and designing patterns
- Ability to convert product requirement to engineering plan with required documents
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework Flask, Django etc.
- Good to have knowledge or experience in Machin learning
- Good understanding of Active Directory Operations
- Knowledge of Automation Related Projects
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Knowledge about memory profiling
- Experience in Agile based development methodology
- Knowledge of AWS cloud and python Boto lib
- Knowledge of mongo-db
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Like Git
- Good understanding of Linux OS
- Knowledge on nltk, scikit, numpy would be an advantage
- Github understanding and version control
- Powershell Scripting
- Redis Server configuration
- Ubuntu Server (EC2 Instances of AWS)
- Basic knowledge of Network
- Experience in light weight service/agent creation to perform the operation enduser machine.
- Agent should be as a windows service / bat file / exe / msi
- Working experience with AWS or any other Cloud platforms
- Working knowledge of CI-CD tools like Jenkins and Docker
- Knowledge of socket programming or created chat bot modules
- Idea of working with NLP or Dialogue Flows
- Worked with Angular or React JS
- Knowledge of microservices and Async methods
- Expertise in Troubleshooting
- Should have knowledge of creating agents for windows system
- Knowledge of bash/shell script
- Knowledge of ORM base architecture
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python and multi-process architecture
- Worked with caching technologies like Redis
- Worked with indexing technology like Elastic Search
- Good knowledge about relational db like MySQL and/or NoSQL db like MongoDB
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Salary Structure
- Employee friendly corporate work culture
- Exposure to interact and work with US Team & US Customers
- Flexible timings with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Lucrative Rewards and Recognition