Digital Marketing Executive
Qualification : BCA, MCA, BE. (CA & IT)
Location : Ahmedabad
Shift : (Mon to Fri) Experience : 1-3 years
Required Skills :
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Experience in Online lead generations.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media platform
- Excellent in written and oral English communication.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in simple explanations.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Ability to write technical blogs, prepare/design info graphics for marketing purpose.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Advanced knowledge of SEO On Page & Off Page Activities
- Knowledge in SEO, SEM and SMM, PPC.
- Ability to use various web analytical tools, keywords tools
- Knowledge of paid search and paid campaigns
- Responsible for conceptualizing, planning, executing, tracking and optimizing Digital marketing activities across all channels.
- Responsible for online lead generation activities and brand building.
- Identifying trends, research prospects, analyze market and competitor data.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Developing and managing all of digital marketing activities.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Should have knowledge in Social media/LinkedIn sales and marketing
- Communicate with prospects through personalized emails, In mails or messages on LinkedIn.
- Write blogs, prepare info graphics for marketing purpose.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Salary Structure
- Employee friendly corporate work culture
- Exposure to interact with US people
- Timings are fixed with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Lucrative Rewards and Recognition
Send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org