Frontend Developer – Angular JS
Qualification : B.Sc. / B.Tech (CS / IT), MCA, BCA
Location : Ahmedabad
Shift : (Mon to Fri)
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
- Should have the advance knowledge in the area of AngularJS and ReactJS.
- Should be able to upgrade Angular JS to latest versions.
- Should be able to migrate project from Angular to React JS.
- Should have strong knowledge in the areas of Bootstrap, CSS and jQuery.
- Have good idea of Node JS and should use Node and React JS in parallel.
- Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Code as per W3C and ECMA Principles.
- Should be able to convert PSD to HTMLs using Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Like Git
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Roles and Responsibilities
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Design web / mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Salary Structure
- Employee friendly corporate work culture
- Exposure to interact with US people
- Timings are fixed with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Lucrative Rewards and Recognition
Send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org