Qualification : B. Tech (CS / IT), MCA, BCA
Location : Ahmedabad
Shift : (Mon to Fri)
Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework – Flask, Django. Expert in server programming, you should be able to implement complex business logic Good understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application Knowledge of event-driven programming
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework – Flask, Django etc.
- Expert in server programming, you should be able to implement complex business logic
- Good understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of event-driven programming in Python
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Knowledge of AWS cloud and python Boto lib
- Knowledge of mongo-db
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Like Git
- Good understanding of Linux OS
- Knowledge on nltk, scikit, numpy would be an advantage
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will develop and extend the Turabit platform
- You will work on large data sets
- You will provide data visualization for the platform
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Salary Structure
- Employee friendly corporate work culture
- Exposure to interact with US people
- Timings are fixed with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Lucrative Rewards and Recognition