Turabit is a technology company that believes in making IT easy for businesses to care for their customers, Everywhere.
We are team of operators dedicated to making an impact on the lives of all of those we work with.
Thankfully, our products help us scale that dedication beyond the walls of our office.
- For the USA market minimum required experience is 6 months to 1 year working in USA
or International market with basic following requirement.
- Two years of cold calling experience ideally with IT product or service selling; Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor degree preferred
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
Roles and Responsibilities
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify
new leads and potential new markets
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential
clients at online client meetings
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining database (Sales Portal, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Salary Structure
- Employee friendly corporate work culture
- Exposure to interact with US people
- Timings are fixed with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Lucrative Rewards and Recognition