Turabit is a technology company that believes in making IT easy for businesses to care for their customers, Everywhere.
We are team of operators dedicated to making an impact on the lives of all of those we work with.
Thankfully, our products help us scale that dedication beyond the walls of our office.
- Good at Strategic Thinking, Data Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Paid Social Advertisement, Email Marketing, Paid Search
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B and B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor degree preferred
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing Tools and Techniques
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of the digital marketing team.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing
database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and
assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience
across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendors.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Salary Structure
- Employee friendly corporate work culture
- Exposure to interact with US people
- Timings are fixed with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Lucrative Rewards and Recognition